The term Premier Pet Portraits or 'us' or 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' or 'your' or 'customer' refers to the user or viewer of the website.
(1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
(2) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(3) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
(4) You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute, reproduce or commercially exploit the content of the site. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
(5) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Pennsylvania in the United States of America.
COPYRIGHT AND LIABILITY EXEMPTIONS
This website and its content is under the copyright of Premier Pet Portraits- © Premier Pet Portraits 2013. All rights reserved.
Premier Pet Portraits respects the laws for copyright protection and use of this website is subject to the following terms:
(1) By submitting an image file, the customers assigns to Premier Pet Portraits all rights for the image in whole and in part.
(2) Premier Pet Portraits retains all rights for the images that it creates or produces. The images can not be copied, scanned, photographed, or duplicated in any manner, in whole or in part, for any purpose without written consent from Premier Pet Portraits.
(3) By transmitting an image, the customer assures Premier Pet Portraits that no rights of a third party are thereby violated. Any copyright violations are the full responsibility of the customer. Premier Pet Portraits may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, discontinue and/or terminate the orders of users who may be copyright violators.
(4) The customer will exempt Premier Pet Portraits upon first request of all demands and requirements incurring from third-party rights violations. The customer must refund all arising costs of the defense and other damage to Premier Pet Portraits. Premier Pet Portraits can demand advance payments of an estimated amount of the defense costs.
(5) The customer is required to give Premier Pet Portraits immediate written notice of a claim of third-party rights violations.
Intellectual Property Agent for Notice
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below.
By mail: David Plank
2924 Arrowhead Court
Export, PA 15632
(1) Premier Pet Portraits retains the right to refuse requests and orders that do not meet Premier Pet Portraits requirements.
(2) A proof will be issued with every order. The customer must approve the proof before a print is made and the order fulfilled. If the proof does not meet expectations, the customer must submit a comprehensive and complete request with specific directions for revisions. After the request is received, a second proof will be issued that complies with the specific directions for revision. Any revisions requested beyond the second proof may incur additional costs for work at the rate of $75 per hour.
The offerings on Premier Pet Portraits involve a creative process of an indeterminate length of time. Orders will be fulfilled as quickly as possible but there is no guarantee for a delivery date. Customers who are concerned about meeting a deadline should contact us at sales@PremierPetPortraits.com. Expedited orders are subject to an additional charge.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product from Premier Pet Portraits, we ask that you contact us.
(1) If there is defect in the materials or workmanship of a product, Premier Pet Portraits will authorize a return and either replace the product or refund the purchase price.
(2) If a customer approves the proof and then is dissatisfied with the appearance of the print, returning or replacing the product will be at the discretion of Premier Pet Portraits.
Effective May 29, 2013